Monday, August 21, 2023

St. Pius X


The Pope of the Eucharist.
Quotes:

"Holy Communion is the shortest and safest way to Heaven."

"I was born poor, I have lived poor, I wish to die poor."

"My hope is in Christ, who strengthens the weakest by His Divine help. I can do all in Him who strengthens me. His Power is infinite, and if I lean on him, it will be mine. His Wisdom is infinite, and if I look to Him counsel, I shall not be deceived. His Goodness is infinite, and if my trust is stayed in Him, I shall not be abandoned.”

"Let the storm rage and the sky darken - not for that shall we be dismayed. If we trust as we should in Mary, we shall recognize in her, the Virgin Most Powerful 'who with virginal foot did crush the head of the serpent.'"

"Truly we are passing through disastrous times, when we may well make our own the lamentation of the Prophet: 'There is no truth, and there is no mercy, and there is no knowledge of God in the land' (Hosea 4:1). Yet in the midst of this tide of evil, the Virgin Most Merciful rises before our eyes like a rainbow, as the arbiter of peace between God and man."

2 comments:

Tony said...

Was Pope Pius X Elias?
"Hence should anyone ask Us for symbol as the expression of Our will, We will
give this and no other: 'To renew all things in Christ.'" Pope Pius X

We proclaim that We have no other program in the Supreme Pontificate but that “of restoring all things in Christ”Pope Pius X

Who answering, said to them: Elias, when he shall come first, shall restore
all things; Mark 9:11

elena maria vidal said...

I don't know for sure but St. Pius certainly fit many of the characteristics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails